Weird to think that when I was in school and college, I had a proper large group of friends who I sat with at dinner times - about 20 people and we’d all sit round about 4 tables joined all together.
Soon, the numbers started to dwindle, people’s interests changed, people argued. My group of friends dropped.
Now that I’m in uni, the people who I know are actually bothered about me I can count on one hand.
I think this is growing up - growing out of people who you felt obliged to be sat with just because you went to the same school and the same college. Friends who care make an effort, and everyone else is just a mate. It’s not that you don’t like them, it’s just the relationship is not the same.
Friends are different.
- livingonsuchsweetnothings likes this
- squeezehard likes this
- w0nderful-distraction reblogged this from kingstolemycrown
- nottoojazzy reblogged this from kingstolemycrown
- mylifeasmegann reblogged this from kingstolemycrown
- mylifeasmegann likes this
- uktvgold likes this
- fatherlarryduff likes this
- theballadofamyjayne reblogged this from jewmagic
- kingstolemycrown reblogged this from jewmagic and added:
- jewmagic posted this